Thursday, October 02, 2008

Army of Women - 1 Million strong!!

There is a movement going on that is aimed at going beyond a cure for breast cancer. It's trying to recruit an "Army of Women", 1 million strong, that can help in the research to understand what causes breast cancer, move beyond a cure and end it once and for all.

Please read the attached site in this post for information on how you can be included in that 1 million "Army of Women". They need women of all ages, ethnicity and risks - whether you have had breast cancer or not. You are needed now!!

I have joined this "Army of Women" for my mother, my sisters, my daughters, my granddaughters - all future generations of women, in the hope that through this research, this disease will be eradicated once and for all. Please join me.

http://www.armyofwomen.org/aboutus

No comments: